For additional information about AeroDynamic Aviation, see:
- Saturday, April 19, 2014: Los Gatos Creek County Park, Campbell
- Thursday, May 1, 2014: Dun Vien Buddhist Pagoda, San Jose
- Thursday, May 15, 2014: Memorial Park, Cupertino
- Saturday, May 17, 2014: Chitactac-Adams Heritage Park, Morgan Hill/Gilroy
- Thursday, May 29, 2014: Alum Rock Park, San Jose, Paint site and Hike & Sketch
With lots of activity and planes moving around constantly, a number of us chose to paint an old aircraft with three flat tires figuring it wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon ...
Here we are at work:
|Marilyn, Yan & Lisha|
Alan & Broncha found the black-on-yellow diamond pattern on a rudder interesting ...
Melanie and Leonard kicked things up with the yellowest plane on the ramp ...
Others found a plane of their own to paint ...
|Sylvia & Katherine|
Meanwhile, back in the hangar, Leslie and Marion found interesting non-flying subject matter ...
Then a long lunch and "critique" in a shady spot:
Then the drive home - how prosaic after watching airplanes taking off and landing all day.