Our Paintsites coordinators have decided to resume Paintsites! We recognize that the COVID pandemic is not over by any means, and understand that some members will choose not to join Paintsites at this time. With this in mind we will continue to publish the Weekly Painting Blog for all our members using the same blog submission guidelines we have used since March 14 .
- Submit a digital photo of your artwork to email@example.com. Cropped photos are preferred.
- Include your name, the date and comments about the site or unique media notes.
- Be creative! Some of your best subjects are in or around your home. You may want to paint from personal photos of your travels.
- Submissions after Saturday midnight will appear in the following week's blog.
- One submission per member per week, please.
|"I enjoyed the morning painting on the |
edge of the creek. Here is my little sketch of
the creek and nature’s wild beauty." Mary P.
|Big leaf maple over creek by Alison|
|Sycamore along Alamitos Creek bank by Alison|
|Los Alamitos Creek by Annie|
|Coyote Point Denizen by Caroline|
|"My mother's fine china" by Indira|
|Hakone Garden by Lisha|
|“Crush Time” by Salinda|
|"Beach Time" Hampton, NH by Dick|
|Sham's painting inspired by a personal photo|
|Vasona Bridge by Lora|