Paint site Guidelines
Please check the Paintsites website for details including directions and possible cancellations. To keep our members and guests as safe as possible during the COVID-19 era, we must change how we do things. Some of the paint sites have visitor limits. When this occurs we will post the information in paint site details on the SCVWS website. Participants must wear masks and observe the 6 ft. distancing rule. We no longer take photos of paintings on site. Please take your own photo, crop if needed, and submit to email@example.com according to our Weekly Blog submission guidelines.
Blog Submission Guidelines
We invite Paintsites' artists to paint or sketch during the week, pick one painting from that week and submit it by Saturday of that week. Here are some guidelines:
- Submit a digital photo of your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cropped photos are preferred.
- Include your name, the date and comments about the site or unique media notes.
- Be creative! Some of your best subjects are in or around your home. You may want to paint from personal photos of your travels.
- Submissions after Saturday midnight will appear in the following week's blog.
- One submission per member per week, please.
Artwork from McClellan Ranch Paint-out
September 3, 2020
|McClellan Barn by Elaine|
|Tank House by Lisha|
|Another view of the Tank House by Caroline|
|Tank House by Mary P.|
|Tank House by Alison|
|Beehives by Annie|
|Painters enjoying a gorgeous day at the ranch|
|Barn and flowers by Iris|
Paintings from our other artists from various
sites at home or elsewhere
|Dick’s painting: “The Fog is Lifting!” plein air at Seacliff SP|
|Salinda's painting: “Cement Don’t Float” plein air at Seacliff SP|
|Hakone Gardens by Indira|