Pre-pandemic faithful members joined us at Martial Cottle County Park on a cool, crisp clear morning that turned into a warm autumn day. It was great to see Rich, Bobbi, and Jan along with our masked regulars, Susan BG, Cindy, Helen, Iris, Lisha, Toni, Mary P. Thank you all for joining me for a fine day of painting. (Alison)
Blog Submission Guidelines
We invite Paintsites' artists to paint or sketch during the week, pick one painting from that week and submit it by Saturday of that week. Here are some guidelines:
- Submit a digital photo of your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cropped photos are preferred.
- Include your name, the date and comments about the site or unique media notes.
- Be creative! Some of your best subjects are in or around your home. You may want to paint from personal photos of your travels.
- Submissions after Saturday midnight will appear in the following week's blog.
- One submission per member per week, please.
Paint site Guidelines
Please check the Paintsites website for details including directions and possible cancellations. To keep our members and guests as safe as possible during the COVID-19 era, we must change how we do things. Some of the paint sites have visitor limits. When this occurs we will post the information in paint site details on the SCVWS website. Participants must wear masks and observe the 6 ft. distancing rule. We no longer take photos of paintings on site. Please take your own photo, crop if needed, and submit to email@example.com
|"Goats at Martial Cottle Park" by Mary P.|
|"The Visitor Center at Martial Cottle Park" by Alison|
|"The Old Barn" by Toni|
|"Martial Cottle Park" by Lisha|
|"Barn at Martial Cottle Park" by Rich|
|"Park View" From Cindy's folding sketchbook|
|"Late summer in Martial Cottle Park" by Iris|